Outtakes design intelligent, engaging and modern training films
- Latest Releases Outtakes releases new films every few months, bookmark this page to keep on top of our productions ...
Induction We all have to start somewhere, whether it’s the first day at a new job or the very first day at work and we all need to be safe from the start.
- Young People Films for young workers, trainees and students using a potent mix of humour, energy and expert advice.Risk Assessment Every task at work needs some level of risk assessment. Films to train and emphasise this essential skill.
- Accident Investigation The key to preventing accidents in the future - find out what went wrong and make sure it doesn’t happen again.Safety Management Companies have legal and moral responsibility for the safety of their workers. Good health & safety reduces the costs of insurance, downtime and fines.
- Behavioural Safety Individual actions are the root cause of many workplace accidents. These films address behavioural safety issues.Industrial Safety Set in industrial environments to show the reality of the everyday workplace.
- Vehicle Safety Driving is one of the most hazardous jobs, on a par with coal mining or deep-sea fishing. Our films cover driving to work, for work and at work.Chemical Safety COSHH and related topics
- GMP Good Manufacturing Practice is imperative in the production of many kinds of everyday items.Occupational Health Increasingly important – as health issues overtake accidents as the major cause of workplace absence.
- Manual Handling Focusing on a main cause of workplace injuries, these films stress the importance of safe manual handling and good ergonomics.DSE / Office Safety These films will alert even the least safety aware desk worker to the hazards – slips, trips, falls, bad backs, RSIs, fires and equipment in offices.
- Real People These poignant interviews with victims of workplace accidents will cause every viewer to think again about their attitude to workplace safety.Hearing Safety All employers now need to protect employees hearing in noisy environments, in concert halls and pubs as well as industrial settings and factories.
- Slips, Trips and Falls Every employee is at risk from slips, trips and falls. They account for 11,000 major workplace injuries and 27,000 over 3-day injuries a year.Environmental There is an increasing need for all employees to be aware of environmental issues.
- Legal With the introduction of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 all managers must be aware of their legal responsibilities.Fire An issue in every workplace - ensure your employees are aware of the risks.
- Hazard Spotting Identifying hazards, the level of risk they present and the best means of rectifying them are essential skills for managers and employees alike.PPE PPE is vital in many workplaces, but it is often unused as people rejecting it as cumbersome or inconvenient. These films show why PPE should be worn.
Outtakes know that film, with its immediacy and realism, is one of the best ways to deliver training messages.
We are constantly innovating in the way we use film to enhance the learning experience.
“ Outtakes has always made some of the best health and safety training films, especially the new interactive ones. Working with their team to produce bespoke films on our site has been easy and cost effective.